Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 14:28:31 EDT
Most of us, owned by ferrets people, are aware of the tragic fire that
devastated Father Nature's Ferret Rescue in New Jersey.

A recent post stated that, at this time, their dire need is money to
help rebuild the Rescue.

I feel honored to attempt to do my part!

From today, July 9, 2009 until August 31,2009, FerretsAreLove.com will
donate 10% of all sales to Father Nature's.

Please take a look at FerretsAreLove.com - do some shopping - treat
your fuzzies to quality merchandise - and help Father Nature's with
their rebuilding project. Thanks in advance - let's show them what we
can do!!!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my  website