From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:17:16 EST
As many of you know my mom resided in a nursing home, was 90 years old
and was my official "egg crocheter".  She took such great pride in her
work and such pleasure when I'd bring her pictures customers sent me
showing their fuzzie playing with one of "her" eggs!!  In order to keep
her busy, I would keep her in an endless supply of eggs and yarn.  At
present I probably have in the neighborhood of 4,000 packed away.  I'd
never ever tell her to stop she enjoyed it so...

I'm just writing to let all of you know my mom passed away this
afternoon.  She was only "ill" for 2 weeks and for that we are grateful.
She endured pain for just 2 days, for which we are also grateful.  She
died quietly in her sleep.

Please keep our family in your prayers.  My sister is not well and this
will most certainly take a toll on her.

With a heavy heart,
Love on your fuzzies!
Fran