From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:24:21 -0600
http://www.rattamuffinreskue.org/id68.html

This is a rat rescue who not too long ago admitted to having babies born
in their shelters that are soon to be a year old, about half a normal
life span.  Many folks wonder about the high numbers of rats, which was
first stated to be 300, then 194 and now 150.  All in the last couple
of weeks.

I don't know anything about them, but got cagey answers online about the
rats.  I had no idea they had ferrets too!!

Is someone close that might at least check on them?  2 look rather thin
for 2 year olds.  I just worry, what can I say.

Blessings,
Margie