Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 19:11:16 -0800
Dear FML'ers:
I am starting an ADV Tracking Map on the two web sites I work on :
www.mkaresq.com & www.mfran.org .

This tracking map is to educate the public.  To show where the ADV Virus
is and how it is spreading throughout the states.  I will only put up the
cities/states -no names of ownership.  You don't even have to give me the
city-just the state would do.

I would really like input into this project so I can let the public know
how Important it is to test our little friends.

Please e-mail [log in to unmask] with the information or your comments.

Kris

Kris Mewton
Come to M/frans Show Sept., 13 2003
The Ferret FunFest 2003 Specialty Show