From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 06:35:13 -0800
>From:    suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Baby ferrets being sold on the internet??
>
>There is a company on-line that sells baby ferrets on-line.  It is called
>Ferret-Ex.  Is anyone familiar with this company?  Is this legal?
>
>Their FAQ page is http:www.ferretex.com/faq.htm

suzi...

i checked this out a few months ago when i first found them...i was
concerned also...but with a lot of e-mailing back and forth i grew to
realize that these are GOOD, CARING, RESPONSIBLE people...

here is a link to the page i made for them, so you can read for yourself
what i learned...

http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/FerretExpress.html

HUGS!
kat

p.s..i do hope this puts your mind at rest...they do seem to be very
thorough in their screening...i have a very good feeling for them...for
what it is worth...:)

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret