From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:21:07 -0400
I lost my baby girl last week. Siam was such a weet little girl, a
sable and tiny, she was full of "spit and vinegar", as my grandmother
used to say.

About 2 years ago, she developed a growth on her knee. It was cancer,
and the doctor removed it, but said that it might come back. Well,
she was cancer free for two years! Quite a milestone.

Then, about 2& 1/2 weeks ago, she was having trouble eating, so I took
her to the vet, and she said she had some problems with her teeth, and
to "mush" her food. Well, she ate it, but only if I fed it to her. I'd
put it in the cage, but she wouldn't touch it.

As the days went on, she ate less and less, slept more, and had trouble
keeping her back legs balanced. So we went back to the vet. She had
lost 4 ounces in 3 days, and her lymph nodes were swollen. Her cancer
had come back.

So I brought her home, we tried Prednazone, but she hated it, and she
just got more lathargic and slept more, and ate less. I finally decided
I didn't want her to go on like that, it wasn't fair to her. She we
made one final trip to the vet, and she left me.

I know she is happy now, but I mis her so much. She was my little
princess.

So Sarah Ferret, please meet her at the Bridge, and see that my other
fuzzies take her under their wings and help her. I KNOW my Pita will,
and Heinz. Siam looked enough like Pita to be her sister, only she was
smaller than Pita. And Heinz loved everyone.

Thank you so much.

Debra in Lansing, MI

It's such fun to play "mind games" with people who have none.