From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:16:29 -0500
Hi Y'all,

The Keene Ferret Meet-up was a great meeting.  We had a special treat, a
beautiful and yummy chocolate layer cake with peanut butter kisses on it
for Alicia's birthday.

Donna Spirito, The Educated Ferret in Mass., baked the cake, and Alicia
cut the pieces.  As always she was very generous with her portions, so we
all forgot our diets and enjoyed it.  Reminded me of when the kids were
little.  I always let one cut the cake, and the other had first choice.
My daughter, being the oldest, would shame an engineer her cut was so
acurate.  Back to the meeting, it was a wonderful afternoon of
companionship and ferret talk.  The weather held out so traveling was
good, company was the best, and the food was super.

If you are within traveling distance, save the third Saturday of each
month and watch the FML.

Donna, won the door prize, and every left full and happy.

Our ferrets were not invited, so everyone had full litterpans when they
got home.  Sort of made us feel they missed us while we were gone.

Hope to see you next month.

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.