From:
vickie sipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 04:55:59 -0800
I agree, if you can block off kitchen then I would. Me myself the way
my aptment is built I can't block mine off, but even if you can't block
off your kitchen then block off the back of the refridge and any parts
that are open on a stove. Mine are all blocked off and I have hooks on
my cupboards. The hooks I use are c hooks used for hanging stuff on
walls. My ferrets are all freeroam so I have to keep the ferretproofing
checked. The hooks I use are ferrproof cos they can't turn them to open
them. I got awning stuff to attach to the back of my refridge and the
bottom of my stove. Thankfully thru all the years I have not had any
problems or tragedys. I also have my wires to my tv and any other
electrical things up so the ferrets don't chew on them or get caught
up in them. I also have safety tabs in any unused wall sockets.