From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:43:15 -0700
friends...and foes...;-)

with the innundation of so many needing so much help...

raffles...ebays...fund raisers of all kinds...you may feel overwhelmed...

a friend said to me..."i don't know who to help...i can't help everyone!"
well...you...being one person...can NOT help everyone...so you just help
the one[s] that grab your heart...stressing over all of it does not help
you or them...i know this from personal experience...it will just make
you sick...

and help does not have to be monetary...some people are good at getting
the info out...some are good at organizing the fund raising...some have
web sites to put the info on to get it out to more ppl...some have stuff
they can sell on ebay...everyone has a way to help...you just need to
find the way you do it best...and do it to help the one who grabs your
heart...they all need it equally...in their own way...

as for the second thing...

the "battling" on the fml is good...[ADV issues...vaccination issues...all
issues]...it is necessary...they are being basically civil...and it is
airing out questions that many people have prolly wondered about but never
asked...this gives them more than one way to look at things...no one is
ever 100% right and the other 100% wrong...each always has good points and
not so good points...but the discussing back and forth gets these thought
processes out in the open for people who have questions to "see" more than
one view...to compare with what they thought...or learned...and how they
see if they have been taught wrong...or right...it is how people make
intelligent decisions...

as long as we can keep it informational and not
"finger-pointing/confrontational" and "calling names"...everyone will
learn...

now i would like to thank, from the bottom of my heart, all who have
helped and are helping me with my kids surgeries...i can not thank you all
enough...no..this is not another plea for help...it really is a heartfelt
THANK YOU!

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!