From:
Tikki Mite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:43:39 EST
Ok.  I've been reading everbody elses re-introductions (and have enjoyed
them).  Well here goes mine.  My name is Terry (Marion,Iowa) and I am a
ferretholic.  i am presently owned by 18 of the most fabulous fuzzbutts
around.  No favortism there.

First is my Grand Lady Tikki Mite(4yrs) (white except for the tip of her
tail and a bit of gray on her front legs) - she rules with a iron paw.  This
is her house and no one had better forget it.  Only gets along with the 6 I
will list next.

Next we have Hot Shot (4yrs) - He is my handsome playboy.  A med. silver
mitt.  He is my sock collector.  He also makes sure that everthing is in
it's proper place.  A good listener.  Then there is Simon (4yrs) he is the
sweetest of the sweet.  Albino.  He was left at a pet store.  Always ready
with kisses.  And even though his back legs don't work he still takes on the
rest of the herd.  Taz Albino - he too was just left at the pet store.  His
Dad couldn't keep him anymore.  He is my oldest as far as we can figure he
is 5-7 yrs old and is my happy dancer.  He just had a blood workup done for
adrenal disease.  Still awaiting results.  Sam (3yrs) Same color as Tikki.
He is my little devil.  He was returned to the store because he was "too
hyper".  If it can be thought he thinks it, if it can be done he does it.
He is the one that keeps me hopping.  Benjamin Boo (2 1/2) Choclate Sable.
He was the last of a litter.  Got to old to be a "cute baby" anymore so he
came home with us.  He is my love bug.  Has the big pleading eyes.  These
are the ones Tikki will tolerate.  My original herd.  Then came Sassy Frass
(2+ yrs) Light-Med silver mitt.  She is my tiny little petite "Southern
Belle" Yeah, right!  dynamite comes in small packages.  She can whoop up on
any of the boys.  Missy Little Foot(2+yrs) followed.  Chocolate sable.  We
were at the store the night she arrived.  It was discovered she only had one
toe on her right front.  She came home with us rather than be sent back.
She is the independent one.  Sort of tomboyish.  Not into snuggles.  Then
there was Smudge (1+ yrs) He comes from CDC farms in Canada.  The group he
came with were way too young and the pet shop owner fed them for some time
before she could sell them.  Smudge may have started life small but he is a
big 4 lbs now.  He is a cry baby and a lover.  He loves to be held, snuggled
and talked to.  But when it's time to play get out of his way.  He will go
right through you.  He is a good one for pancaking.  Ok that is 1/2 of my
kids.  I will stop now and continue tomorrow.  They are the greatest joy in
my life.  Each so very individual in their personalities.  Gotta love
everyone of them.

Terry and the Energized 18