Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:03:24 -0800
I just weighed Sprout Sunday Morning he weighed 2 lbs even but today at
9:45 am he weighed 1 lbs 15 ounces.

I tried to give him some chicken baby food (Gerber Chicken and Chicken
Gravy to be exact). He was not interested in it.

I've put 6 mls in a syringe but I have not forced it on him yet. I also
put some in a dish in his cage to see if he'll eat it. I'll give him an
hour or two and if he doesn't eat it this way I'll see if I can get the
6 mls down him with a syringe.

Any advice will be welcome.

Thanks

Mike