From:
Stacy Claflin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:21:14 -0800
I have been sick for the past few weeks and have not been able to take my
fuzzies out for play much.  Today they were playing and I noticed that
Tinkerbell has lost most of her fur on her back legs, tummy, and a little
bit on her sides.  She still has tiny fuzzy fur in those places but all
her long fur is gone!  I can feel her skin where her fur should be.

She has been running around playing full force with the others and seems
normal and happy besides the fur loss.  She doesn't appear to have lost
any weight, but she's always been stocky and our heaviest fuzzy.  She
doesn't show any other signs of adrenal disease but I am worried about
her!

If anyone has experienced this with their fuzzies, please let me know
what the best thing to do is.  Thank you!