From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2013 13:19:23 -0600
The first hammies that One shelter made
was of curtain rings and pillowcases sleep-aids
And a ferret clambered in and it heaved a sigh, deep
As it snuggled in its "brand new"hammie to sleep.

(snore well-ell, snore well!
Snore-or Well-ell Snore WELL!
Snuggle so that only by your lump we can tell )

Rest well, little ferrets in a comfortable sleep
Rocking on in your hammies on nigh-ights so deep
Snuggle so deeply that if the cat should climb in
you can nip it quite rightly and grin at its din!

(snore well-ell, snore well!
Snore-or Well-ell Snore WELL!
Snuggle so that only by your lump we can tell )

Susie Lee, 2013

(((Wish I could attach an old picture I have of a ferret in a
pillowcase hammie! Also maybe a separate one of a near-sighted cat
who once really did set herself down on a ferret and got a yowly
nip that was too gut-splittingly comical for mere words...

Anyway, snore well, all! :) )))