From:
Mike Share <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:26:40 -0500
Recently one of my ferrets has begun to scratch the back of his neck to the
point where he is losing his fur.  It started about 1.5 months ago and has
not susbsided.  He does not have fleas or mites, but is scratching to the
point where he starts to bleed.  Our vet put him on an antihistimine, but
it did not work.  They told us to try Benadryl, but that has not worked
either.  He has been bathed in an oatmeal based pet shampoo-again no luck
please help me!

any suggestions welcome!
Mike Share
Thank you