From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:27:36 EDT
I am looking at my two remaining fuzzies & I have all of a sudden gotten a
very heavy heart as I am reminded of Holly & Michael at the Bridge.  Holly
passed a year ago this past December & some of you may remember Michael
passed on March 22.  I don't mean to dwell on their passing but every once
in a while it hits me hard.  I miss them so much.  They were my first and I
will be forever grateful to them for introducing me to the ferret world.  I
just needed to say this.  I wish you could have known these two.  They were
very special.  Thanks for letting me say this.  You are a special group of
people. :0)

Prayers for all the sick ferts & their humans.  My thoughts & prayers are
with those who have recently lost their babies, too.  It hurts.  They get
into your heart.

Hugs & kisses to the fuzzies,
Christa
Rocky (More treats?)
Sno (I'll bite your toes instead)
In memory of my precious Holly & Michael (Momma loves you)