From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:56:25 -0700
What a wonderful Easter exchange!!  We had 51 people sign up and we
raised $286.00 for Support Our Shelters!  The ferrets made out like
li'l bandits by getting eggs and treats and I was blessed with some
special CHOCOLATE and treats, too!  Thanks guys!!

As promised, two cards were drawn out of a hat, so Escher and Fenway
should be watching their mailbox for a little something from me!

I would like to thank the following people for their donations to Support
Our Shelters:

Serena DeCastro, Brenda Zupko, Mary DeCoff, Debbie Fitzgerald, Carol
Owens, Linda Zerillo, Julie Pressey, Suzi Lambert, Tracy Haynes, Alicia
Drakiotes, Joanne Ruffner, Lydia Russell, Lynn Barker, Judy Gabel, Angela
Dixon, Stephanie Grant, Chris Matlick, Jennifer Vaughn, Lisa Roth,
Melanie Brown, Fran Brown, Diddy Wheeler, Carol Krause, Rita Kottwitz,
Kelly White, Holly DiMeglio, Ada Gibbs, Anna Walker, Deb Carlson,
Gillian Donovan, Lynn and Leeanne and Connie Martin.

If your name is not listed above and you sent a donation for SOS, it
means I have not yet received it.  There are 8 people who have not sent
their cards yet so I would like to say thanks to those who got their
cards out on time!!

It's not too early to sign up for the Memorial Day Exchange!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters
Please visit the new SOS Memorial Page