From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 13:57:27 -0400
>When I left I wondered ... will there come a time when I walk into that
>store and will be asked to leave (i.e., can they do that?)  Or could I get
>into trouble because they think I'm "soliciting"?

I was asked to leave a PetLand once because I was writing down the prices
of certain supplies.  They thought I was from another pet store who was
competing with them.  I was pretty offended, but since I had no idea what
the rules and/or competition was like I just denied being with another
store and left anyway.  I was pretty amazed that the guy didn't recognize
me as someone who spent lots of time and money in his store.  I thought it
was kinda dumb.

--Barb--