From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 00:49:54 -0500
Mark Your Calendars for Sunday, December 6!

Join Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services on Sunday, December 6, 2009,
for our FURS First Anniversary Celebration and Open House!

The festivities will take place from 12 noon to 4p.m. at:

Paws by the Lake (the Avon Lake Animal Clinic kennel, pet daycare, and
spa facility) 33757 Lake Road (at the corner of Lake and Miller Road)
Avon Lake, Ohio 44012

Since this is an open house, you can come for an hour, or come for the
day! We all have ferret stories to tell; come prepared to swap tales
of amazing ferret feats and socialize with fellow ferret followers,
friends, and 'ficionados. If you are new to ferretdom, or are
considering adopting a ferret and want to learn more about ferrets as
companion pets, this is a great opportunity to do so while supporting
a great cause.

We'll have food (you are welcome to bring a dish, dessert, or snack to
share), raffles, and contests for ferret folk of all ages. Preliminary
plans also include a ferret photo contest and a silent art auction.
We'll also be selling ferret and pet-related items -- just in time for
holiday shopping! Dr. Frank Krupka, our veterinary advisor from Avon
Lake Animal Clinic, will be our featured speaker. And, several of our
adoptable ferrets will be on hand for you to meet! A donation of $5.00
for adults and $2.00 for children under the age of 12 will be requested
at the door. We'll waive the at-the-door charge if you choose to bring
a donation of ferret food (Totally Ferret, 8- in-1 Ultimate Ferret
(crunchy or moist), ZuPreem, IAMS kitten food, or Eukanuba Lamb and
Rice), fleece for bedding, and/or pellet litter (hardwood stove
pellets, Yesterday's News, or ExquisiCat (from PetSmart)).

More details will be available as the event planning progresses. Stay
tuned!

We hope you'll join us for this celebration. It's FURS' first
anniversary, but it's also a celebration of YOU! Because, there's no
way we could have come this far, and served so many deserving ferrets,
without your incredible outpouring of encouragement and support.

So, make plans to join FURS as we celebrate our first year of service
and look forward to many successful years to come -- one ferret at a
time!

[FF]