From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:26:15 -0700
The following is from a friend of mine.  Anyone who has a suggestion,
please email me and I will forward the letters.  THANX!

My little ferret Cosmo is not doing well.  She is 7 years old and has
insolinoma.  We have her on 1/2 a pill of predizone a day, which we give
with ferretone.  Lately she has been having problems defecating.  It
takes her about 5 mins to squeeze anything out, but when she does squeeze
it out it is normal looking.  We have tried giving her laxatone, but it
hasn't helped yet.  Any suggestions or help you can give me to make her
days better please?

=====
Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas