From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 10:29:34 -0400
Cecil is a doorway digger.  It's not a problem as they have their own room
with a linoleum floor, but after their baths they get chucked in the bedroom
to dry off, and while we're cleaning everything, Cecil gets his chance.  I
usually go in to play with them after doing my share of the cleanup chores,
and sit on the floor by the door.  As soon as Cecil startd his carpet
digging, he gets scooped and flung on the bed.  "Dookdookdook" and he's
right back at the door.  This can go on for 30-40 flings -
scratch-scoop-fling-thump-dookdookdook-run-thumpoffthebed-run-scratch.
Repeat as many times as necessary.  I don't think he LIKES it, because it's
one of those "I'mm pissed off" dooks, but he keeps coming back until he gets
tired and flops flat.

Psycho is a whitefoot, but he does't have the teleporting down yet.
Improper coordinates, I guess.  I was watching TV the other day, and Psycho
was on a chair to me left, and must have decided he needed to get onto the
desk, which was to my right, without going cross-country.  Suddenly I see
this flash of brown across my field ov vision at a height of about 3 feet,
making for the desk.  Unfortunately for Psycho, the span was about 6 feet,
and he didn't quite have the trajectory, and flew straight into the side of
the desk, head and paws first.  Thump.  dookdookdookdookdook.  Then he
started his wardance, and hit his head on the desk again.  This is the sort
of thing that got him his name.

We're planning our second Toronto ferret meeting in High Park for Monday,
about 6:30.  If you're interested, and haven't been contacted, get in touch
with me for details.  The first meeting back at the end of ASugust went
great.  Lot's of butt-sniffing and cuddling.  Ther ferrets had a good time,
too.  :)

Stan, Terrie & Jen, with Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto