From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 14:48:52 -0700
During each Ferret Symposium (R) we recognize several members of the
ferret community that have gone above and beyond with their efforts.

In St.  Louis, we gave Special Achievement Awards to the following
individuals.

Hildy Langeweis, for Spearheading California's Rescue Efforts.

Randy Belair, for Being an Inspiration to all Ferret Lovers.

Jerry Murray, DVM, for Pioneering Melatonin Research.

Our thanks and congratulations to Hildy, Randy and Dr. Murray for their
wonderful contributions to ferret welfare.

Julie Fossa (772)228-9067, temp.
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
http://www.wcofs.org
International Ferret Congress