From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:51:25 -0500
Ilive in California and I own six lovely ferrets. I have never had any
problems here with my babies.I agree witth the person who said that the
law isn't relly enforced until it is.

I would say you can live a happy life with your ferrets here in
California. I have a wonderful Vet whose wife is in animal control.
People here in Californis are bieng mislead by lies told by people who
have nothing else better to do.I say , the more ferrets in Califonia
the better!

However please do take precautions. Have an adresse where thay can be
sent to in case of an emergency which i doubt will ever happen. I show
my ferrets to close family and friends and sometime to the local pet
stores where i can answer all the peoples questions and educate them
about these wonderful creatures.need any help on anything let me know!