Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:45:48 -0800
Hi all

I have gotten everything done and we are starting to prepare for da
upcoming holidays.  This is a special one up here.

A little girl named Pansy came in today.  She waz met by Dean and Merret.
I introduced da ones dat did not know each other.  Things went very well
at da meeting.  They were really intersted in da happenings at home.  They
sat down to talk and catch up on all da gossip and news.  They talked for
some time.  Then it waz time to get a snack at da Fruit Bar.  They had to
refuel for da things ahead and ate quite of lot of all da different stuff.
They headed off to explore and see all da sights and attraction we have
here.  Then it waz time to head over to da Sock Steal Game and see how
many socks they could steal.  They were soon involved in da game and were
stealing socks them at breakneck speed.  They had quite a few socks to
tote off to their hidey hole.  They had to make several trips to get them
all hidden away.  They didn't win but did do well and have a great future
at it.  She said to send her luv to her mommy and daddy along with lots of
kisses and hugs.

I am off to da races.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee