Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 00:38:27 -0400
>KK's post

This message was forwarded to us by several people concerned that either we
had started ignoring messages or who know how diligent we try to be in
replying to the 40 - 50 calls FACT receives every week.  In checking our
logs, we found one message from Ms.

Irrespective - we make a valiant attempt to answer all messages.  In this
case, we obviously missed one.  I can assure Ms. Kratzer or anyone else who
may have had a similar experience - it was unintentional.

In any event, if we had returned Ms. Kratzer's call, our response would have
been the same as that to anyone who calls to volunteer - thanks, but no
thanks.  FACT - as are most all ferret shelters - is housed in our home and
we do not solicit volunteers

Ann Gruden
 Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc.