From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 09:11:48 -0500
Hi all!  AFter reading all those wonderful limericks and bumper stickers,
imagine my surprise when I went to our local pet store (to get the cat a
harness) and found ferret bumper stickers!  They had "Kiss my Ferret,"
"Ferrets R-Fun," and "I <heart> ferrets" My SO thought they were so cute he
bought me one - the Ferrets R-Fun - even though my car is in the shop and I
have no where to put the sticker.  I think I might have to go back for the
Kiss My Ferret though.  That's just too much!!

Another side note.  I figured that since Loki has an apparent aversion to
all things that could be treats except peanut butter, I'd get some ferretone-
or rather SO wanted to because he wanted to have something to reward her
with.  Well, she gave it one sniff and ambled away!  My stock of Loki
rejected treats are piling up, box of raisins, ferretone...geez!

cheers
chris
Loki "What is all this awful stuff you're trying to make me eat?"