From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 09:38:51 -0700
I understand the Geocities site for the SOS Tee Sale was down over the
weekend and people were not able to get to the page.  Here is the info
again:

The Limited Edition Support Our Shelters Tee Shirt is now available in
your choice of color!  You may select the Basic White, Lt Grey or Natural.
For price list and ordering information, please check out:

http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/SOS-LE-Tee.html

The deadline to order the SOS Tee-Shirt has been extended until Wednesday,
May 29th.

Thanks you!
Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters