From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 20:02:16 -0800
Hey everyone, it's finally here, this is the year we're gonna have that
ANNIVERSARY PARTY.  So, it's back to pin planning.  I still have all the
original responses from people interested in acquiring a commemorative FML
Anniversary pin.  But if you didn't respond then, you can now.  Or if you
are new on the list since we took the survey - it was back in Oct - or just
plain don't remember - you can get on the list of ferret people who would
like to have a pin.  The price will probably be in the neighbor- hood of $5.
to $7.  The size of the order determines the cost.

Here's a brief re-cap.  A lot of interest was shown in having a small pin to
commemorate the FML's 10th year.  The first survey turned up about 230
people, many indicating they would purchase up to half a dozen pins.  We
have several vendors in mind for the manufacture, but would welcome further
input.  Artwork for the design has been submitted by several of our fine
artistic FML'ers, and more is on the way.

We would like to request that anyone who wishes to submit artwork for this
project - please work up your ideas.  The pin will be approx 1 inch square,
in a cloisonne style.  Please work in a size and medium you are comfortable
with, adjustments can be made later.  The topic is Ferrets and Computers, I
think we all understand that.

Send artwork to:  Georgia Wood
                  1673 N Jantzen St
                  Portland OR 97217

              or: [log in to unmask]

To have your name added to the pin interest list, or to confirm that artwork
has been sent to either of the above addresses, e-mail me, Georgia Wood, at

Warm Fuzzy Thoughts,

Georgia