Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:03:57 -0800
Thank you everyone who responded to Nikes Tumor.  To update the
situation.... We are sending the tumor out to Dr. Bruce Williams to see
what exactly it is.  Then we will go from there.  Other than that Nike's
doing great and is the great escape artist.  He is able to pull the hooks
on his cage up and get out.  Then he goes and snuggles in our bed.

Dooks to all,
Kristine, Bear, Syvia, Moby and Sid

Friends Of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter
Bend, OR
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/2057

Help Friends of Fuzzies every time you browse or shop on-line-at no cost to
you.  Just begin by clicking here
http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=3909&mid=33722