From:
matan rosenstrauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:20:57 +0200
Hello all kind people who love animals.

My son, Matan, got his carrying attitude to animals from me.  I can tell
you that Matan was gifted with a special approach to animals.  Through
the years of raising and caring a lot of animals, Matan developed a very
"sensitive eye" to feel even undetectable change in routine physiology
and behavior of his loving animals.

We raised birds, reptiles, amphibians and mammalians.

I shall introduce my self: I am Ph.D. in biology and my expert is on
reproduction and endocrine system.  I represented a lot of works in
international conferences all over the world.  For 17 years I worked
in the extension office, so research works will be applicable.

After over 30 years of reproduction research & application and
collaboration with some important universities in the USA and Europe, I
reached to some conclusions:

1. I love my son and I am very proud on his attitude to both mankind and
animals.

2. Most of the questions about reproduction, fertility and... remained
un-solved.  To understand some of these mechanisms, we are observing the
creation that remained through evolution.  I believe that natural
physiology behavior is much developed and consist than our modest
knowledge about these composed physiological process.

3. There are many environmental factors affecting physiological
development and annual reproduction, such as photoperiod, balanced died,
temperature, social behavior and =85 Evolution has deal with these compose
factors.  We can add some "goodies" such as vitamins, minerals, hormones,
digested metabolic protein and energy.  But the most important is the
natural habitat and instinct behavior.  His loving female jill is
influenced by our long-day photoperiod, summer heat, excellent diet and
a lot of loving care.  That why Matan is trying not to interfere with
natural process of mating instinct behavior.

4. Although there is a great progress in human and animal research -- it
is very important to listen and use the practical experience that has been
accumulated among those who raise and take care of their loving animals.
That why Matan asked for your generous advice.  It helped us a lot!  Thank
you!

I shall end now by asking you to continue in exchanging information.

Shalom,
Avi