From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:22:26 -0700
Yaay- The date books are ready, and they look good. I have used one
every year now for quite awhile, and they are the perfect size and
full of ferrety facts, useful links, and very cool pictures. Troy Lynn
makes each one personally, so you can be guaranteed of the quality. She
offers them at a very reasonable $5 each, plus $2 shipping. They make
a perfect gift as well. I save mine, because not only do I write
everything down in it, but it has evrything ferret that I need as
well. If you would like to order one, please contact Troy Lynn at
[log in to unmask] . Enjoy, and Happy Halloween to all!!

~Gerri

 .....Because Nice matters.