From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 21:11:45 -0700
I have read about Bob C's chicken gravy, and would like to know where I can
get the receipe for it.  I have rescued two wonderful ferrets, and neither
one like totally ferret.  One will however eat very cheap cat food.  I was
hoping to make up some of the receipe and see if they will eat it and try
to wean them onto something better for them than that nasty cat food.
(don't even like feeding it to my cats, but they love it.)  If anyone can
will they e-mail it to me personaly, I somtimes don't have the time to read
all of the FML.

Thanks
June and my 5 furry monsters

[Moderator's note: Recipe sent.  BIG]