Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 08:48:06 -0800
I received a lovely new flower for my garden today..Lilly, a tiny DEW about
5 weeks old..to tiny (IMHO) to be away from mama.  She will go to the vet
tomorrow and get checked out, meanwhile she is fussy and crying and a real
screamer.

The noise she makes sets Shy Violet off..Violet is so protective of
anything she thinks might be a baby ferret in distress and Lilly makes
distress sounds when ever she is picked up.

I have never had a young kit before so it's get the book out and see what I
need to be doing.

So far I have kept the baby and the other kids separated as is suggested
by many folks, and will continue to do so to make sure there aren't any
medical problems.

elle