Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 00:05:46 -0500
Hey Everyone,

Well, so far the only problem I have encountered by taking off the netting
on the bottom of the box springs is the ferrets stand up and dig the cotton
batting off the sides of the box springs.  There seems to be a rather large
pile of it peaking out from under the cedar chest at the foot of my bed.

And they seem to only do this around 3-4 a.m.

Outside of lack of sleep, I haven't really seen any problems with it and
don't think I will even bother putting on anything on the bottom.

But as I cautioned, I would be sure to check out the insides of your box
springs before making the same decision.  And I do have masonite on the
bottom of my couch and chair.

I do think they are rather frustrated at the extreme lack of hidey holes
now and are back to sleeping in their cages.  hehe.

Maggie Mae and her Many Mob of 29