From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 05:42:06 -0800
I had to sit here and re reread what Jim just said about useing an air
horn to his biteing ferrets.  My God, you want to teach the ferrets not
to bite with Love and kindness not make the poor thing be scared to death
and also go deaf over an air horn.  now to me thats cruel no tellen what
kind of problem the ferret came out of if it was a rescue ferret.  you
wont get no where with that.  I just scruff them and look into their
little faces and say no bite give kisses a couple time and after a few
times of that they get the hang of it.  Air Horns are a no no in my
book..  THATS SICK TO USE AN AIR HORN ................

[CY]