From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:47:18 -0400
I colleague at work just called me.  A stray ferret has joined the
collection of homeless cats and kittens that he and his wife feed.

The ferret was described to me as very friendly, buff colored with dark
markings (siamese??), undetermined age and sex.  They would like to
find a good home for this little guy (and any of the cats too!)  In the
meantime, it is getting cat food, fresh water and shelter on the enclosed
porch.

Please contact me if you want more information.

Linda Iroff