From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 13:05:46 EDT
A few more thank yous are due to some more great people.  These people
helped in many different ways either with a donation of/towards bedding
or we had some great neighbors in this tiny town of Deer park, WA who
came to help finish replacing the inside wall, and scrubbed walls, floor
and we repainted the floor at 11pm last night!

We were all feeling very silly come 2am!

Mark Sonder (donation towards bedding)

From the Deer Park, area...
The Albrechts
The Johnston's
and a few we only got first names from
Tammy, Sandy

So a huge thanks to everyone who have helped get everything back in
running order for all the many animals we have here!

(yes we have other animals, from a mini donkey to rats.. and yes we
lost all their bedding in the fire too)

Tracy March
Ferrets & More Rescue Of Spokane
1-509-262-9556
Deer Park, WA.
"A Place to hang their hammock till a forever home can be found"