From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:26:29 -0400
1. I live in NJ and if any ferrets (or other animals/reptiles) need a
foster hoome, I am willing to do it, have the room, and the extra
cages/resources.

2. Newark airport had all the mammals go to vets/temperary shelters, but
did not give a damn about the reptiles or fish.  I own three 6 foot igs,
and have had to ship them through Newark.  Basically, I tried, but check
with other airports on the mammal/reptiles in your area.

3. Anyone ever delt with a cat (who uses the toilet when he wants) choose
to use the ferret litter boxes?  He does this wheter they are clean or
dirty, have stove chow, Yesterday's news, or other in it, and how they got
them to stop?  Yelling and water guns (he likes the water) don't work, and
I absolutely will not use physical violence.

Gail Elsey