From:
Olivia LEFEBURE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 01:44:12 +0100
Hello,

At first sorry for my bad english I'm french and I don't talk english
very well.

Yesterday, I saw my ferret Praline (it's a girl) shed his hairs on the
head and on stomach, I'm very worry because the post who talk on this
problem speak of suprarenal glands disease, but the difference is that
ferret shed their hairs on the top of the tail first.

My ferret had been Sterilized twice because the first time they don't
removed all the ovary. But it seems she is not in heat since. So I
don't now if it could be the cause?

There six month ago we change my ferrets cage because I was pregnant
and we make the room of my son in the room where my ferret was. Now
they are in more small cage in the living room on the top of a
sideboard. This automn they don't do their slough, the weather is fine
for the season and perhaps because it is more warm where they are now.
Do you think it might be stress? Or temperature it's too hot and they
do her slough later?

Pershaps some have had the same problem whith his ferret and can help
me. In france this is very difficult to find Veterinarian for ferret,
there not much ferret in France at all.

Thank you very much for your help