From:
Rose Jannenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:56:56 -0800
I've received a lot of info and I greatly appreciate it. We are giving
him sub q fluids, but apparently not enough. I mixed some Gerber turkey
baby food and some ferretone and he ate some. I never give him raisins
(someone inquired about that). He has an appointment Thursday
afternoon, my regular vet is out of town for the week, so this was
the best I could do. I'm also giving him amoxi. I hope to get some
carafate tomorrow. If anyone still has some advice, I'm willing to
listen (read).

Thank you again.

Rose Jannenga