From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:40:27 -0400
On the 12th of Debember of 2004, while I was at the PetSuperMarket, to
purchase some presents for my kiddie's Christmas, I saw a very handsome
little boy cinnamon fuzzie.  At the time, I did not have the urge to
adopt another fuzzie.

When I picked up the little boy and brought him up to my face, to see if
he would give me a kiss, he started to give me lick-lick kisses on my
nose.  Than, all of a sudden, he gave me a sharp nip on the end of my
nose.  This caused me to say 'Oh, S**T' in surprise, which got the
attention of some other people.

After I put him down, back into the display case, he kept trying to drag
my right hand into a large plastic igloo.  Also, he kept climbing up the
sleeve of my jacket, to get to my shoulder.  He did not want me to pick
up any of the other three fuzzies.  He was very jealous of the attention
I gave to the other fuzzies.

Well, this did it for me, knowing I had been chosen me to be his human.
As, I carried him to the checkout counter, I gave him the name of Nipper.

Within two days, Nipper fit into the Furo Mafia, with very little
trouble.  He had a few minor scraps with Trouble, Sneaker and Snow Storm,
mostly over the sleeping arraingements.

Since I adopted Nipper, he is bigger and heavier than all of my male
fuzzies.  He tips the scales at just over five pounds.

Nipper has a passion for eating hot-dogs, lunch meat and sausage.  If I
am not careful, he gets carried away in eating meat.  A few times, when I
tried to take away his stolen meat, he made barking and hissing sounds.

Once, after I brought two beef and chicken Burritos home, for my supper,
I had to break up a scrap, between Sneaker and Nipper.  They were on the
top shelf in the cage, jockeying for position, to see what I had brought
home.  So, I took Nipper out of the cage, putting him down on the floor.

After I used the bathroom, to wash my hands, I found Nipper on the couch,
with most of his body in the Taco John's bag.  All I could see of his
body was his butt and tail, as he dug and nosed around.  I grabbed my
camera, very quickly, taking his picture, before I put him back on the
floor.

After I unwrapped the Beef and Potato Burrito, I went to the refrigerator
to get something to wash it down.  Once again, Nipper was on the couch,
enjoying the Burrito, like I bought it for him.  When I tried to take it
away from him, he hissed and barked at me, before he lunged at my hand.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!