From:
JAMIE MITCHELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:14:20 -0800
hi all,

i went to pet warehouse to get fert supplies and i got to paying with the
kits.  i was talking to the lady that works there and she told me bout
this little guy that was sick or something.  so i got in the room that he
was in.he was sooooo cute!!  he is very wobbly.  she said that he had
been there for 4 weeks and no one wanted him.  he came in like that!!!
so, needless to say.......i brought him home!!!  they had him by himself,
no room to play or anyone to play with.  he is walking alot better since
he's been here.  i'm going to take him to Dr.Betzen here in about 15 min
to find out what is wrong with him.  zoie is still sick.  he's going
too......and i am going to take the ferret giant, nippy just to see how
much he weighs.  he is the same size as my 2 yr old cat!!!  just shorter
legs....lol.  ill let y'all know what the vet said.  hope everyone is
doing well, with and with out fur!!!

dooks& huggles

jamie&the fuzzy crew