From:
"Woodward, Ross G" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:14:47 +1100
We have a male ferret, undesexed about 8 months old.  One of his testes has
not yet dropped, so he is not yet desexed.  He had a habit of eating cloth
(and this caused a blockage, which had to be operated on) As he has not
been desexed we have kept him separate from our dominant male with his mum
and we cycle some other ferrets that he gets on with to keep them company.
We had him in a playpen with some sleepsacks and newspaper in the corner
for litter trays.  We just noticed that he has eaten some of the paper and
been throwing up.  You can also see the paper in his doodoo's.  Will he
stop chewing when he is desexed?  Any hints or suggestions.

Ross