Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:24:25 -0400
Lakeroad Ferret Farm & Shelter
Naples,New York

The shelter is taking applications for adoptions.  We have many fine
furry kids in need of a forever home and welcome anyone living in the
area to submit an application to adopt one or more of the kids.

We do not ship,we also make home visits before any adoption so you have
to live within a one way 3hr driving area of the shelter.

Visit our web site for more information.
http://www.ferretfarm.org

Or contact us by e-mail.

Thank You
Brenda And All The Shelter Kids Who Live Here