From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:15:14 -0500
I've posted a few times with updates etc. on 2 jills who were turned in to
me last month.  Since that time I had them spayed and vaccinated, and am
typing up an adoption agreement.

These two girls, Elizabeth a Sterling silver sable mitt?  and Chloe, an
albino were very in love with each other when they first arrived.  Now
they are attacking each other at every chance.  I thought it might be
because I moved them to a room where there were other animals (air
conditioned), and since they couldn't get at them they attacked each
other.  Now I don't know.  No matter what the environment they will fight.
Could it be waning hormones?  I've separated them in the meantime.

Lara and the zoo.