Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 19:59:48 -0700
Hi all

My hooman was out of town for da weekend again.

A little girl named Ragine came in.  She waz met by Topanga.  They were
very happy to see each other and greeted each other warmly.  They had to
sit around and gossip for some time to get all caught up on everything
dat had been going on back at home.  They talked for some time.  Then it
waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw
them over at da Tube Park where they had been running through da practice
tubes for da exercise.  They played chase da ferret and other things.
They even got some practice in for da races.  Topango said dat she had
been waiting for a partner in da races so they decided to get some
practice in to get their timing down.  They also went over to da races
to watch how da others did it to get some pointers.  They seemed to think
they could be winners at it.  She said to send her luv and lots of kisses
and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Jako came in later.  He waz met by Ricki and some
others.  I introduced everyone to everyone so they would know each other.
Ricki greeted him very warmly.  Then everyone had to sit down and talk
for some time about all da stuff going on at home.  After everyone waz
all caught up on all da gossip at home they headed out to explore and see
all da sights and attractions.  I later seen them over in da Fields where
they were playing in da grass and generally having a good time at it.
They snorkeled and rolled and chased each other through da high grass.
They had a game of tag going dat waz very elaborate and I didn't fully
understand but they seemed to be having a good time with it.  He said to
send his luv and lots of kisses and hugs to hiz mommy and daddy.

I went over and checked on Gizmo coming in but could not get past da
greeter over there in da cat area.  He has a very bad attitude toward
ferrets dat didn't improve from last Holloween and my cat is not real
good.  Anyway I finally found Gizmo and told him where Peewee waz and
how to get there.  He came over a little later after he had settle in and
we looked up Peewee.  They went off together talking in a combination of
cat and ferret and I really didn't understand most of it.  I think he
will do great here and Peewee did say dat he would help him get settled
in and would be there for him.

I looked up Jill in da puter thingy and went over to da Fields to talk to
her.  She and a lot of other were running and playing in da grass.  SHe
said not to worry about her as she is doing very well and has a lot of
friends to play with.  She said she is feeling real good and keeping
buzy.  She said to send lots of luv and a big ferrety kiss to her mommy.

I am off to da races.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee