From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 1996 09:50:29 -0800
Hi,

I got a good chuckle, Yuki, from you saying your ferret looks like John
Lithgow.  Our Gadzook's middle name is Kramer, because he looks like Kramer
in Seinfeld (Seinfeldt?) Didn't want to name him directly after a character
though, so he's Gadzook Kramer LeMarche - something about the long silver
snout and the close set, beady, incredibly intense eyes.  Lives up to his
name, too, flopping madly, climbing heights and shredding plants down to
their bare roots.  Hey, sure was fun writing something happy and light for a
change!

Lynn Mc.