From:
chelle schlake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 00:35:41 +0000
Hello everyone i am a new member.  my name is chelle, i am such a busy
person i finally got around to signing up.  i currently just moved to
ND where i just opened my home as a rescue shelter.  as far as i can tell
there arent any others here so thats why my husband and i chose to do so.
we have had ferrets for a while and i have been raised with just about
every types of animal you can imagine lol.

currently we just have our precious Tubbles who is our keeper.  he is
3 years and 4 months young.  we did also have a ferret given to us as a
rescue who passed today.  anyways i wont make the tears flow.  we also
have a cat popeye, a dog xavid and 2 chinese water dragons named shu
fang and aiko yukio.

if you would like to go to my website it is
www.geocities,com.chelles2ndchanceferrethaven

it is an honor to be on this list with you all i look forward to creating
relationships with you all.

chelle