From:
Cheryl Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:17:11 EDT
Hi All!

I wanna make sure no one misses the new "designer color" denim ferret
nation sets and dog mats. I found these unique colored denim fabrics
that I've never seen before. The silver is awesome! It would make a
really cool looking space suit! And when the light hits the iridescent
blue, it turns every shade of sparkly blue imaginable. Of course if
you need something of a different size than whats listed, feel free to
email me and tell me what you need. I still have plenty of silver, navy
blue, and iridescent blue denim.

<http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfuzz-koolley>

Cheryl