From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2014 04:11:43 -0700
I have two intact males with only the des implants to keep them nice.
The first one, Rusty, I got just before the Phoenix symposium and took
him along for Show and Tell. Some who attended may remember him. He is
on his third now, and occasionally poofs, sometimes just because and
sometimes when in a fight. But the newer one, Zorro, a big sable boy,
has not ever poofed since he had his implant, which is almost one year
old now.

Is this normal? Is there any danger to this?

Carol

--
Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.