From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:21:14 -0800
Hi Folks:

Today I set aside some time to get my cards for the SOS Thanksgiving
Day Cards to Shelters written out - a long list this year!! While
giving my hand a rest, I opted to view the FML and I see there is
another request for help for Julie Johnson in Oklahoma. When calling
the number posted for Dr. Roach I found it was not the correct number.
After a few efforts I was able to come up with one where you can reach
Tina or Lori to make a donation. They will mail you a receipt if
desired. correct number is 1-405-273-5617.

I looked A Ferret's Choice, Julie's Shelter name, up on line and see
that Julie also sells products if you were not aware of that. Here is
her link. Perhaps she carries something you might want or need so it
could be a win win for everyone. http://www.theferretschoice.net/

There is an e-mail addy there as well. Perhaps if you don't have the
cash you might have a few kind words to give her hope and emotional
support.

Blessings to all as we take it one day at a time and as a friend says -
Keep on, Keeping on. LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ